1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- This property accepts many forms of income to qualify for a rental. This includes the Housing Choice Voucher Program. Please check with the agency who issued your voucher for more details and to determine if it will cover the rent on the apartment you are interested in. For other detailed qualifications, click here.
- We offer flexible lease terms from 3 to 13 months.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
- District 600 is a pet friendly community. The maximum is 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn more about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat & 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
- Residents are responsible for all utilities, which includes water/sewer, trash, electric, heat and gas.
6. What parking options are available?
- We offer parking spaces in our heated underground garage for $140/month. On-street parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
7. Is smoking allowed?
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
8. What services are offered to residents?
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including package lockers, online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
10. Does Bigos Management offer corporate housing?
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Love the North Loop area for restaurants/walking around, and District 600 is in a great location within North Loop. Love living here so far!- Megan D.